Interested on coffee Ruiru coffee seedlings now available at Ksh @30. These are the best type of coffee for a farmer to plant because it takes less space and take a period of 2 years to start harvesting. Its also resistant to pests and disease unlike other brands of coffee. At 4 years maturity a stem can yield on average 40kg if well nurtured. We also deal with other brands of coffees, batiani and ruiru grafted, for more info, field visit and seedlings call Tony 0725114069/ Richard 0717791457
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Oxfarm Blog Categories
- The first Nyeri county workshop on hass avocado farming
- How to start Kienyeji chicken farming for eggs/chicks production
- Interested in the fruit farming and export business in Kenya?
- State of Hass Avocado Farming in Kenya
- 7th Mushroom Training – Bannie-El Mushroom Farm in Limuru – 16th Feb 20192019
- First New year Farm Tour – Mr Njoroge Dairy Farm in Nyeri 9th Feb
- Is Agribusiness the way to go in Kenya?
- How Mono-culture Hurts The Soil And Why We Should Diversify
- Starting a Fruit Farming Business in Kenya and What It requires
- Why is Value-added Farming Important for the future of farmers in Kenya?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hass Avocado Package
Plantain Banana Seedlings
Ripening Tissue Culture banana
Sweet Yellow Passion Fruit Seedlings
Air Release valve-2"
Kent Water Meter /-2"
Rated 5.00 out of 5
butterfly valve- 4"
Butterfly valve -6"
manfold for sand filter (Complete set)
Green House Profiles 4m
Dam Liner 0.8mm #Per Square Meter
- 3ft X 2" PVC Class E threaded both sides
3ft X 2" G.I Riser threaded both side
Sagive Valves (Original) 3/4 "
Pressure regulating valve (PRV) - 2"- 4 nozzles