The mushroom training will be at one of largest producers of mushrooms in Kenya. Producing button mushroom oyster mushroom and portobello mushroom.
This is what the training on Mushroom farming will cover.
- Cost of production
- Structure design
- Preparing compost
- Substrate preparation and mixing ratios
- Sterilization/pasteurization (decontamination) of substrate
- Inoculation (spawning) and conditions
- Maintaining conditions
- Soil casing
- Fruiting process
- Challenges in production and marketing
- Cooking preparation recipe
Event date: 22nd June 2019
CHARGES PER HEAD
- 3,000/= Inclusive of transport, Lunch and writing materials.
- Payable to Farmer Trend mpesa till number 201677
- send confirmation to 0706222888
For the All type of Fruit tree seedlings We at oxfarm we do propagate and sell quality certified seedlings to farmers at the best prices for each seedling as above. We also assist in establishment of orchards and for all types of fruit trees. In order to learn more visit our demo farm at ridge ways Kiambu road or in Nyeri. To get directions Call/Text/ WhatsApp us on 0706222888