Our Range of portable petrol generators from “Davis and shirtliff” are dependable, quality products specially designed for mains standby and remote site power supply applications. Particular features include:
- Reliable and economical air cooled OHV petrol engines equipped with large size exhausts and air cleaners for low noise operation.
- High efficiency square core alternators providing increased power output and enabling operation of sensitive electronic equipment.
- DC output for charging.
- Strong tubular frame for protection and ease of handling(not DG950P and DG11000PS).
- Integrated control panel with voltmeter for operational convenience.
- Fuseless type over current protection.
- Oil alert system to stop engine in the event of low oil level(not DG950P).
High capacity fuel tank for extended operation (not DG950P) Dayliff generators are of compact design and their advanced features make them suitable for all small scale power supply applications.
Note: We stock products from Davis and Shirtliff and the images are not our own but from Dayliff.