How we do it;
We visit the customer farm and do the following;
- Measure and assess the suitability of the farm proposed by the farmer to plant hass avocado.
- Prepare the land for planting on time by carrying out the measurement and digging of the holes, application of manure and later planting professionally.
- Provide high quality certified seedlings of hass avocados in good time with the quantity required for planting.
- Monitoring- to oversee the project for the next three months after its commencement.
- Giving detailed information to the farmer on how to carry out necessary activities to the trees e.g.: pruning, irrigation if need be, and market connection etc.
5. Offer channels of marketing the fruits after their maturity to the highest market price.
Read about more on Hass Avocado farming Here