Agricultural Company; Customer Service Representative – 1 Position (MUST be Fluent in English and Swahili)
- Nairobi- (Ridge ways Kiambu Road)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Representatives to join our company that provides agricultural products and services. You will be accountable for the delivery of high-quality professional services to our customers. Our goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
OxfarmAg Ltd is an award winning company comprising of young energetic youths who are ready to take agriculture to a whole new level. We work hard to make OxfarmAg ltd the most sort out by farmers for our products and service delivery.
The work to be done include training farmers on various aspects of farming and giving the agronomical advice, farming of high valued crops and vegetables, holding shows and events to show case various modern farming techniques.
- Proven experience in Agricultural field,
- An expert in delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Knowledgeable on online marketing trends and applications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- He/She should manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have strong work ethics and willingness to learn in all aspects of the position.
- Should possess good personal integrity, with a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Should be a team player and very flexible to work in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- Proficient in Swahili and English
- Promote the company and all its products to our customers through different communication channels like using the phone and social media platforms.
- Enhance the company’s reputation by providing professional, prompt and effective assistance to customers.
- Handling and resolving customers’ issues promptly through call, email, and approved social media platforms while maintaining the set quality standards of customer service delivery.
- Understanding customer needs and providing efficient feedback to a Supervisor.
- Make follow-ups from the relevant person to ensure that escalated customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Listening to the customers’ needs and assisting them in making a well-informed decision
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Educate and inform customers on the company’s marketing strategies and ongoing promotion
Method of Application
If you think you are the person we are looking for! Send your Cv by 6/11/2019.
For any clarification contact us on 0706222888