Did you know that lemons produce throughout the year? You should also know that each plant can produce more than 1000 fruits yearly and the current market price is sh 10 per fruit.The demand for lemons in Kenya is unsatisfiable due to their many benefits to the body especially on women.For every 10 people 8 people have a lemon in their diet daily.It is also easy to grow as it is free from attacks by pests and diseases.They mature after 2 -3 years.They are also resistance to any harsh climatic condition.Starting a lemon orchard is now easy.We now have the seedlings at sh 100 only.We deliver country wide at a small fee.Visit our offices at hermes house,opposite KTDA, To mboya. Contact us for more info
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Oxfarm Blog Categories
- How to start Kienyeji chicken farming for eggs/chicks production
- Interested in the fruit farming and export business in Kenya?
- State of Hass Avocado Farming in Kenya
- 7th Mushroom Training – Bannie-El Mushroom Farm in Limuru – 16th Feb 20192019
- First New year Farm Tour – Mr Njoroge Dairy Farm in Nyeri 9th Feb
- Is Agribusiness the way to go in Kenya?
- How Mono-culture Hurts The Soil And Why We Should Diversify
- Starting a Fruit Farming Business in Kenya and What It requires
- Why is Value-added Farming Important for the future of farmers in Kenya?
- Have you ever heard of the amazing Stinging Nettle?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hass Avocado Package
Plantain Banana Seedlings
Ripening Tissue Culture banana
Sweet Yellow Passion Fruit Seedlings
Air Release valve-2"
Kent Water Meter /-2"
Rated 5.00 out of 5
butterfly valve- 4"
Butterfly valve -6"
manfold for sand filter (Complete set)
Green House Profiles 4m
Dam Liner 0.8mm #Per Square Meter
- 3ft X 2" PVC Class E threaded both sides
3ft X 2" G.I Riser threaded both side
Sagive Valves (Original) 3/4 "
Pressure regulating valve (PRV) - 2"- 4 nozzles