Hass Avocado Package
Why Every Fruit Farmer Should invest on hass avocado farming.
OxfarmAg Ltd has made it easy for the farmers who want to invest in the HASS AVOCADO Farming by offering our vast experience to plant on behalf of the farmer and providing certified seedlings.
Through our research, we have realized that most farmers do not have the knowledge and required experience to successfully farm hass avocado up to maturity and profit from them.
This has caused many farmers huge losses, and we are here to offer stairs and a good start in hass avocado orchard establishment.
Let us help you on the hard painful part of trial and error.
With our package a farmer saves more than Ksh 40,000 per acre than when he invest in the project without prior consultation.
Whats in the Hass avocado Package per acre at only Ksh 40,500
- Free consultancy (Normally we charge 5,000 but now its free)
- Free bee hive ( save Ksh 6500 on bee hive)
- 150 certified Fruit tree hass seedlings. ( discounted at 15%)
- Organic manure (earthlee) per holes (Equivalent to a bucket of normal manure). (Discounted at 50%)
- Labor (measurement and digging of planting holes, mixing and soil treatment, planting) (discounted at 50%)
- Guaranteed marketing of your fruits and market connection.
- Life time free agronomy support.
How much will you earn on your Hass Avocado investment
If you planted hass avocado plants 4 years ago this is what you could earn this year.
With our research we have gathered this information.
Most exporters last season were buying hass fruits at average gate price of Ksh 10 and Ksh 20 per fruit or Ksh 180 to Ksh 350 per 4kg carton.
An average farmer with a four year old tree is harvesting between 200 fruits to 500 fruits.
While a 10 year old hass plant has more than 1000 fruits.
Check this out on possible income of establishing one acre under hass avocado plantation with good guidance from experts.
We have assumed a farmers selling at Ksh 8 per fruit and having an acre of 150 hass avocado plants at a spacing of 5m by 5m for the first 6 years then thinning hass trees to 120 trees per acre gradually from the 7th year.
- The first two years –growth stage
- 2nd and 3rd year (harvest of 50 fruits per tree) – 60k
- 4th year (harvest 200-250 fruits) – 240k
- 5th year – (350 fruits) – 420k
- 6th year – (800 fruits) – 900k
- 7th year – (1000 fruits) – 1.08m
- 8th year –(1100 fruits) – 1.3m
- 9th year –(more than 1300 fruits) – 1.5m
- 10th year – (more than 1500 fruits) – 1.8m
- 11th year – (more than 1750 fruits) – 2m
Total cumulative income of Ksh 10 million in 10 years.
This hass avocado has ability to change farmers income to better.
Apart from getting income from you investment other benefits of farming hass avocado
- Higher sustainable income than farming maize, coffee sugarcane or tea.
- Hass tree fruits need minimum maintenance practices unlike other crops which call for maximum attention and capital from the farmer.
- Certified hass avocado takes a shorter period time to mature and therefore a farmer is assured of reaping returns as early as two to tree years after transplanting the seedlings.
- Consumption of avocado has increased both locally and internationally because of its nutritional contents hence hass better future prospects.
- Kenya harvests occur when most producing countries are of season hence we fetch higher export prices.
- Avocado tree yields increases as the years go by unlike other crops which whose quality and quantity decreases with increase in years.
- Can be practiced small scale and large scale, if in small scale we advice farmers to form groups and cooperatives.
Let us reserve your bee hive.
You can get our Quality Certified hass avocado seedlings @150 each. For orders of more than 50 plants we can offer a 10% discount saving you Ksh 750.
We do deliveries country wide.
Visit any of our branches for assistance.
Nairobi / Nyeri / Nakuru / Eldoret
What Customers are saying about our Avocado package.
from Oxfarm, because one it is saving time to get things done
second its being done by experts. Third its very price friendly.